Places to Eat & Drink
Attractions & Places to Visit
- Gypsy Wood, an enchanting outdoor attraction for the whole family and is situated in the foothills of Snowdonia
- Greenwood Forest Park, packed with adventure and fun for you and all your family
- Piggery Pottery, make and paint your own pot, or choose from a range of beautiful hand made pottery
- Pili Palas, experience a magical world of butterflies in an environment of lush vegetation and waterfalls
- Anglesey Sea Zoo, amazing sea life at the biggest aquarium in Wales, a splashing day out whatever the weather!
- Redline Indoor Karting, all weather indoor karting venue in Caernarfon
- Snowdon Mountain Railway, world famous rack and pinion mountain railway to the highest peak in Wales
- Llanberis Lake Railway, discover the timeless appeal of narrow gauge steam in the spectacular Snowdonia scenery
- The Fun Centre, indoor kids' play centre with giant slides, ball pools, tubes, mazes and more!
- Electric Mountain, visitor centre and underground tour of Dinorwic pumped-storage hydro-electric power station
- Ropes and Ladders, low and high level ropes and ladders course for all ages (4 upwards)
- Sygun Copper Mine, an underground family experience, and winner of the Prince of Wales award for tourism
- Glasfryn Parc, karting, wakepark, bowling, quads, fishing, archery and more!
- Caernarfon Castle, one of the Castles of Wales
- Snowdonia Riding Stables, superb riding amongst some of the best mountain and coastal scenery in the UK
- Riverside Camping, nestling in a loop of the river Seiont, Riverside Camping is a delightful, level four and a half acre family site, attractively landscaped and sheltered
- Cwm Cadnant Valley, family park set in the small valley of the River Cadnant, the location provides a quiet haven within a ten-minute walk of Caernarfon town centre
- Snowdonia Park, set in a scenic riverside location just 4 miles from the foot of Snowdon, open all year for tents, caravans and motorhomes
Holiday Home Ownership